Accountant / Financial Controller / Senior Accounts Bookkeeper
Our client is a luxury service sector business providing premium services to corporate clients and high net worth individuals and they are now looking to recruit a senior accounts professional on a part time or full time basis depending on your preference.
Reporting directly in to the COO you will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for the business and your typical duties will cover:
· Assist in the management of cashflow and maintain 12 week cashflow forecast for review by management.
· Produce monthly P&L and management reports for Board meeting.
· Basic financial modelling to support commercial decision making process.
· Advise on possible improvements to improve efficiency in bookkeeping and financial management process and software.
· Responsible for overseeing the production and distribution of all client invoices.
· Chase long term debtors and reduce aged receivables to enable the bank account to reflect a positive cash position.
· Integrate and automate (where possible) accounting and booking platform.
· Process client payments.
· Manage the payment of suppliers and contractors.
This is a highly varied role that requires you to have commercial and technical accounts knowledge as well as being prepared to roll up your sleeves and deal with transactional processing and any other aspects of accounting as required. Any experience of using Xero would be advantageous and interviews are ongoing so apply now