There is no sponsorship for this role
My client is looking for a Technical Architect who will be responsible for making their work stand out from the field, architecting multi-channel digital applications and overseeing technical design build and maintenance. You will be responsible for ensuring we produce robust scalable solutions that are clever, beautifully crafted digital products. In this role you'll inspire your colleagues to create groundbreaking work, and encourage their clients to think more ambitiously about the technical potential of their brand.
- Lead and champion technical solutions in response to briefs for projects within your client group, continually driving the quality of output
- Seek new opportunities with your clients to build their brand and service offer through technical innovation and delivery. This includes taking the lead on selling technical ideas and approaches to the client
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies, processes and tools, and continually seek to push the boundaries in everything you do.
- Sit on the Technology Lead Forum which is responsible for shaping how we operationally deliver on their technology strategy
- Line manage and mentor other senior technologists
- Responsible for the technical delivery of projects from pitch through to delivery
- Solution design and specification, which platforms, technologies, patterns to use to best meet requirements
- Create technical proposals, ensuring they are implementable and proposing alternatives as necessary
- Ensure solutions are tested, scalable, security compliant, optimised, documented and relevant coding standards and best practices are maintained
- Work collaboratively across disciplines both inside and outside the group to ensure the best product is built
- Technical planning, working closely with project management to ensure that they make best use of their technical staff
- 7 year's + development experience on the WISA stack
- Experience with SQL Server, ORM Frameworks and Database Design
- Experience with automated build and deployment solutions such as TeamCity/Octopus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as EPiServer/Umbraco/Sitecore/AEM
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and architecting solutions for high availability
- Comfortable working with, and presenting to clients. Ability to communicate technical ideas effectively in a business context
- Innovative problem solver who can work to overcome cross discipline technical challenges
- An understanding of testing concepts and where they need to be applied
- Able to multi-task whilst consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Enthusiastic and committed with the ability to gain respect and trust from colleagues
You will have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.