We are a leading provider of medical equipment management and support services, specifically to private healthcare organisations, including large NHS trusts, Primary Care Trusts and leading Private Hospital Groups and Clinics.
Each customer has a designated engineer to provide a known, reliable point of contact to organise maintenance visits and respond promptly to service callouts.
We require an experienced Medical Equipment Engineer in the Primary Care sector and in Health Care Centres with service and breakdown experience.
You will have patient monitoring systems including Anaesthetic Devices, ECGs and Defibrillators together with any other associated equipment. The role requires self-motivation and an excellent understanding of Excel Spread Sheets. You will be workshop and field based covering Birmingham.
- Basic salary from £30,000 (on experience)
- Company vehicle
- Lap top
- Smart Phone
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Time in lieu
- Flexi time is possible depending on access times
- Discretionary bonuses 2 x per year on performance
- Ongoing medical equipment training (fully funded)
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Inventory management
- Medical device safety management
- Statutory inspection, acceptance testing and periodic safety inspection
- Medical device decommissioning
We also cover a diverse range of medical equipment, including:
- Patient monitoring equipment
- Infusion and syringe pumps
- Electrosurgical devices
- Diagnostic ECG
- Anaesthesia equipment
- Suction, oxygen and therapy equipment
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail.