Assistant Management Accountant - Maternity Cover
An expanding home retail group is looking for a progressive Assistant Management Accountant to join them for a minimum of 12 months' to provide maternity cover. Our client is a high-end purveyor of luxury homeware with a presence in some of Britain's most highly regarded department stores and most fashionable locales.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, your key duties will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the sales ledger
- Preparation of VAT returns and EC sales list
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Be part-qualified
- Be educated to a degree level with at least a 2:1
- Have experience within a similar role
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a proven record of working with non-finance individuals
If you feel you'd make a great fit for the Assistant Management Accountant opportunity, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.