Senior Associate - Real Estate / Private Equity
This leading Global Asset Management Firm with its head office in the US and offices globally is looking to recruit a senior associate to work in its Real Estate division. The role will have full responsibility to manage the financial control and reporting for a legacy fund, several co-invest vehicles, and assist with the management of the Real Estate and Value Add Funds.
Reporting to the Fund Controller, you will be tasked with building strong working relationships across the European Real Estate operation (including with members of the Investment team) and with head office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review and prepare capital call and distribution notices and cash allocation schedules
- Fund level cash monitoring; calculate fund reserves, monitor cash requirements
- Manage Fund level debt facility (drawdowns / repayments / monitoring availability / extensions)
- Prepare Fund LTV / LTC calculations and monitor fund leverage levels
- Take responsibility for cash/ treasury management. Monitor sources and uses of funds/ cash requirements. Calculate fund reserves.
- Key role in the quarterly IRR projections process. Maintain fund models and produce sensitivity and scenario analysis for the Portfolio Managers.
- Assist with quarterly fund valuation process, including preparing the gross to net adjustments for real estate investments, and preparing a summary for senior management.
- Assist with Fund's carried interest waterfall model
- Assist Deal team with Fund acquisitions / disposals / restructuring
- Monitor and report fund guarantees
- Prepare quarterly fund financial statements
- Prepare quarterly reporting head office
- Preparation of quarterly investor presentations
- Prepare management fee and performance fee calculations
As the Ideal candidate, you will be a newly / recently "big 4" ACA with experience working in Real Estate, Investment Management or Private Equity. You will have exceptional presentation and analytical skills.