Desktop Support Analyst
Desktop Support Analyst - Networking/ Troubleshooting/ End User Support
BRAND NEW ROLE WITHIN INDUSTRY LEADING MANUFACTURING COMPANY ACROSS THE US AND UK
- Graduated and professionals considered
- Experience within End User Support
- Fantastic location within Hull
- Competitive salary up to £22,000
- To apply please call or email
Based within Hull we are a fast-growing multinational company who are looking to grow ourselves even further across the UK. Established in both the US and UK we are proud of our growth in becoming a prominent company within our field in the UK and we are now looking for a Desk Top support analyst to join our rapidly growing team
Sourced by: @ITJobs_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North
WHO ARE WE?
Our company has expanded rapidly over the past 35 years and our products have seen homes improved massively adding both value and satisfaction to our customers livelihoods. We place our customers' needs at the heart of our manufacturing and installations and look for every member of our team from the factory to the tech department to be 100% dedicated to our business ideology.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a key member of our tech team you will be dealing with day to day issues that arise such as networking and troubleshooting surrounding the systems we use for the day to day running of the business. You will be part of the front face of the IT department whilst providing your expertise to those who are not so technically minded within the business in order to keep everything moving as smoothly as possible!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- Experience supporting nTier environments
- A great understanding of general IT and web technology
- A great attitude towards communicating information with colleagues
- An ability to work outside of your area from time to time
- A can-do attitude with regards all technological requests
ITS NICE TO HAVE….
- An ability to work independently at all times whilst showing initiative
- A good understanding of how to share information when required
- An achievement centred attitude
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableChris or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Chris Hopley in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Networking/ Troubleshooting/ End User Support/ Solutions Provider