Fundraising and Marketing Assistant
This post is full time for36.25 hours per week to be worked Mondays - Fridays
The role of the F&M Assistant is to support on key projects within both the fundraising and marketing teams.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- The role of F&M Assistant is to support on key projects within both the fundraising and marketing teams.
- Managing the booking process for several events. This will include maintaining the bookings inbox and working closely with the events and database team to ensure all bookings, payment information and donor communications are completed correctly on our “thankQ” database to provide the best customer service.
- Assisting with specific aspects of large fundraising events. The successful candidate will be supporting the event lead to raise the target income for events e.g. sending out admittance letters, collating responses and assisting with on-the-day event logistics.
- Working with the Community Fundraiser to support our local committees and individuals who fundraise for us, providing fundraising material and helping with communicating messages of gratitude to ensure our supporters are happy.
- Working with the Major Gifts team in lead up to the annual Campaign dinner.
- Preparing documents for donors, liaising with table hosts and general team support to ensure the success of every event.
- Liaising with the marketing team tooversee & implement the regular updates needed for the organisation's intranet.
- Support the marketing team throughout the year to promote Jewish Cares brand in the community. Assisting with the processing of invoices and with the casting & pre-production required for occasional photo shoots to demonstrate our services effectively.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Experience of working independently, flexibly and using your own initiative
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of office administration; using MS Excel, Outlook and Word
Jewish Care offers excellent benefits and training to all staff. Benefits include, free meals, 20 day’s annual leave, Jewish Care Pension scheme, various discounts, Loans and mileage reimbursement, ride to work scheme, eye tests, employee referral bonus and more.
Jewish Care is a leading communal organisation. We are the largest health and social care charity for the Jewish community in the UK, caring for nearly 7,000 people every week. Approximately 1500 staff from multi-cultural backgrounds together with 3,000 volunteers help to maintain their service. It provides a wide range of services to help meet the community’s physical, social and emotional needs, both directly and in partnership with other organisations. We care & support many people including; older people with dementia, disabilities, mental health needs and Holocaust survivors and many more.
We aim to make a positive impact on the lives of Jewish people by creating excellent social care that enhances well-being and inspires them to stay connected to their community. The organisation is committed to finding innovative solutions tailored to the people who use their services.
We are a proud to be multi award winning organisation. Prestigious awards and accolades they have received include; The Skills for Care Best Employer for over 250 people, The Investors in People Gold standard and the Customer Service Excellence Standard.