Newly Qualified Accountant
Our client, an exciting luxury business based in London, are currently recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant for their Finance team.
This role will report into the Commercial Finance Manager and will be responsible for Management reporting, providing financial and commercial analysis and working with non-finance staff on a daily basis.
This role is initially a 12-month contract paying £45k - £55k plus bonus and benefits.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- Act as the main finance point of contact for a number of different areas within the business as a whole
- Providing monthly management reporting including analysis and commentary
- Production of budgets and forecasts on a regular basis
- Develop and implement new accounting methods and processes
- Cash-flow reporting on a monthly basis in respect of a number of large projects
- Various ad-hoc projects
Candidates must have/be:
- Excellent academic background and either nearly or newly qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information clearly
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- The ability to pick things up quickly
Candidates must be available to start at short notice and must be able to commit to a 12-month contract.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leader in its field.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.