IFA Administrator - Accountancy Practice
Our client is a leading South West based Chartered Accountancy practice whose IFA division offers professional, informed and independent financial services and employee benefit advice to high net worth clients.
Due to continued expansion, they are now seeking to employ an additional IFA Administrator to join their growing team in Taunton. They are looking for an IFA Administrator that can come in and work alongside an existing professional support team, the Administration team provides full support to a team of Senior Financial Planners and Paraplanners.
The business specialises in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to -
- Pro-actively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Set up and maintain client data/files electronically
- When required, accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
You will ideally have Financial Planning/Wealth Management experience and any market exams would give you an advantage.