Inbound Marketing Manager
Inbound Marketing Manager, London - £50-65K
My client has created a new class of enterprise software that helps employees across the front office come together and engage with customers through one unified platform. With the help of this company, brands can truly know their customers - not as data points, but as people. With deeper, richer context across touchpoints, organisations can seamlessly craft meaningful experiences customers will want to share with others.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound SaaS marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Manage a small team of content and digital marketing executives.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent
- 4 years + marketing experience
- Previous SaaS technology inbound marketing experience
- MUST have hubspot experience
- Social Media Analytics platform skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in website, automation and blogging strategies in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
To apply for the Inbound Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email