Area Sales Manager (Consultants) - Grilles & Diffusers - London

Recruiter
Whitehead Recruitment Ltd
Location
London, South East England
Salary
35000.0000
Posted
08 Jun 2017
Closes
08 Jul 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Area Sales Manager (Consultants) - Grilles & Diffusers - London

Industry Sector: Building Services, Terminal Device, Grilles, Diffusers, Louvres, Dampers M&E Consultants

Area to be covered: London

Remuneration: Up to £38k + Bonus

Benefits: Fully expensed Car + benefits package

The role of the Sales Manager will involve:

  • Selling a manufactured range of devices including; grilles, diffusers, louvres, fire and smoke dampers within the commercial market
  • Your time will be spent selling into M&E consultants
  • Inheriting a mature territory
  • Making approx. 10 client / customer visits per week
  • You will be expected to utilize existing relationships within existing M&E consultants on area
  • Technical role, you will be required to do some of the design work with the specifiers
  • Taking over a warm patch whereby you will spend approximately 85% of your time managing existing relationships with the remaining 15% generating new relationships

The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager Grilles & Diffusers experience with:

  • Must have a proven track record in sales of grilles or diffusers within the last 5 years
  • Must have experience of following up and completing business via M&E Consultants
  • Managing and expanding existing customer base of clients
  • Technically capable
  • Commercially aware
  • Strong Relationship builder