IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst
A long standing and established Legal 500 law firm are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that prides itself on being able to offer top quality work, excellent career prospects and a healthy work life balance in a supportive working environment.
You will be providing 1st and 2nd line support to user base across multiple sites. As the successful IT Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and roll your sleeves up with the ability to take issues all the way to resolution.
In return you will have an excellent benefits package including
- 25 days holiday per annum, increasing to 27 days for employees with 5 years' service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Corporate gym membership scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Flexible working
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Private medical insurance
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Solid previous experience supporting Windows 7 and MS Office 2010;
- Administration of Active Directory (creating accounts, knowledge of group membership etc.) and MS Exchange 2010 (creating mailboxes, managing permissions etc.);
- Some networking experience - patching, knowledge of DNS/DHCP;
- VMware Horizon View or other VDI technologies would be advantageous
- Be proficient in Desktop and Laptop PC hardware and software (Windows updates, Anti-Virus etc.) maintenance as well as building/imaging PCs.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.