Looking for high-calibre, energetic and ambitious individuals for a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded global furniture manufacturer. The company's vibrant, dynamic culture and brand presence, provides the perfect environment within which to achieve high growth and earning potential. The role will involve building and managing relationships with dealers and growing the brand within the A&D sector. Please get in contact for more details or to submit your CV.
This role is primarily project-orientated, and the main responsibilities include:
- Identification, development, and expansion of key dealer channels in London and the South
East of England.
- Building relationships with dealers, and providing a high level of responsiveness and service.
- Growing sales with dealers, working in partnership with them to identify new end user
- Growing the brand within the A&D sector.
- An enthusiastic and ambitious team player, with a serious 'can-do' attitude.
- Proven track record of success in a B2B sales role.
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise a workload and work towards a deadline.
- IT literate, specifically with Microsoft Office.