Infrastructure Engineer, experienced on Windes, MicroDrainage, Civil 3D based in Kendal.
Your new company
An award winning, leading consultancy having specialised in the built environment for more than 50 years. The company invests time and money to it employee's and encourages personal development. A growing team that keeps winning work and why they are recruiting.
Your new role:
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Engineer in the production of schematic/concept designs and design calculations within defined project timescales
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs
- Undertaking drainage and highway designs using WINDES MicroDrainage, PDS and Civils 3D (or other similar design packages.
- Directing technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawing information undertaking and quality reviews of drawn information prior to issue
- Liaising with Infrastructure team to ensure design is fully co-ordinated.
- Developing relationships with clients and other professionals with the aim of identifying and securing new job opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- Must hold a qualification in Civil Engineering (HNC) as a minimum. Degree qualified candidates preferred
- Ideally holds or is working towards a professional qualification i.e, IEng, CEng or equivalent
- Must be IT literate with experience of design software packages
- Must be technically competent
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary 25 days Holiday + bank holidays, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme Company, Pension Scheme, Share Ownership after qualifying period Life Assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.