Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of your students? Do you want students to remember you as the teacher who had a real impact on their education? If so then we would love to hear from you regarding an opening at an excellent Special Needs School.
Our clients in the Braintree area are looking for a Teacher to work with 3-14 year olds with complex and severe learning difficulties. This is a permanent position to start in September 2017
Having personally visited the School I am happy to say it has a great feel to it with a friendly and dynamic team already in place. They have a very creative and fun approach and offer good personal development opportunities.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT?s will also be considered)
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills ? the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers
They are an all age special school (3-19) for pupils and students with complex and severe learning difficulties including autism and behaviour difficulties. They have recently moved to a brand new purpose built site with modern well equipped classrooms.
Please send your CV to Greg Burns who is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, and support up right up to the day you start with the School.