Finnish speaking Online Digital Marketing Manager
NEW JOB - Finnish speaking Online Digital Marketing Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class producer and distributor of some fantastic, innovative FMCG products, recognised across the EMEA region.
Our client, who is experiencing spectacular eCommerce growth and development in Europe at the moment, is a leading producer and distributor of innovative FMCG brands across the EMEA region.
In order to manage and develop their online marketing activity in Finland, they wish to recruit a Finnish speaking Online Digital Marketing Manager. The exciting job as Finnish speaking Online Digital Marketing Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all of the daily activity of the Finnish language version company website
- Manage all of the PPC, affiliates and social media for the Finnish language website
- Collaboration with the Finnish team on the Finnish marketing planning and strategy
- Management and execution of all online / digital marketing campaigns
- Reporting on country sales and marketing data via Google Analytics etc
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Finnish and English is essential
- Education to degree level, preferably in a marketing field
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Experience of managing PPC accounts and good knowledge of Google Shopping
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- Deep interest and curiosity in all aspects of online marketing, SEO and social media
- Experience of working with affiliates would also be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with proven experience in copywriting
- Be able to work 4 x days per week in the company London office and 1 x day per week in the company Colchester office (45 mins form London, travel expensed)
£30,000 - £35,000 (negotiable) + Company Annual Bonus Scheme + benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Finnish speaking e-Commerce Manager please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes