Senior Project Manager
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Your salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Where: South East London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
- Primarily provide services across public and central government sectors concentrating on long-term, collaborative contracts with our clients.
- We are a medium size company with over 30 years' experience within the construction industry and benefit from long-term contracts with key strategic Clients such as the Parliamentary Estate, the Historic Royal Palaces, the Corporation of London and London Boroughs including Southwark, Merton and Lambeth.
- We are looking for dynamic, professional and driven people to assist in maintaining and expanding our position within the construction industry.
- A specialist building contractor. Strategically based at a central south London location, THEY services clients in and around the M25 corridor. Our experienced direct labour force is distributed across London and the Home Counties.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the delivery of the project in relation to Health and Safety, Programme, Quality, Cost and Client Satisfaction.
- To effectively develop and manage the Health & Safety Plan, the Environmental Plan and the Project Management Plan.
- To fully manage the work on site, establishing and maintaining excellent Client relationships, through and beyond construction, improving value to both Client and Company.
- To manage and lead on the design process with the assistance of the Design and Procurement teams.
- To manage the procurement of the project with the assistance of the Senior Project Quantity Surveyor.
You must have:
- Established Senior Project Manager with proven experience in delivering similar residential projects with design and build contracts.
- Minimum of ten years management experience in the construction industry. Comprehensive awareness of Health & Safety, CDM, environmental legislation and best practice.
- Ability to communicate and manage both positively and effectively.
- Commercial awareness, understanding and ability to maximise profit whilst retaining relationships, achieving best value and maintaining company values.
- MCIOB (preferred) / appropriate professional qualifications.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please call Kerry O'Donovan on