Finance Manager - Logistics
This role will sit in the Commercial Finance team which has 4 key areas of focus: Planning & Forecasting, Buying & Merchandising, Customer Insight and International.
- Provide periodic analysis against budget/forecast and understand what this means for the remainder of the year, highlighting risks & opportunities and challenging the business stakeholders.
- The primary finance partner to the logistics directors & senior team supporting them with regular reporting, & ad hoc analysis.
- Develop 5 Year plan, annual budget and monthly re-forecast working with logistics and group FP&A team.
- Supporting Logistics Directors to determine how to expand the warehouse network internationally to enhance customer proposition whilst optimising end to end costs.
- Build effective relationship with internal & external stakeholders to support & challenge the business.
- Develop robust business cases for new investments. Initiatives will range from large capital infrastructure to smaller P&L investments.
- Manage & coach a team of two analysts.
Skills & Experience
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong analytical and advanced financial modelling skills
- 2+ years of post-qualified experience performing a commercial finance role preferably in the Retail or eCommerce industry
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven experience in establishing and managing relationships with stakeholders and business partners, including non-finance functions at senior and executive level management
- Ability to communicate and present analysis and recommendations to business partners at various levels of management, including executive-level
- Experience supporting key business partners
- Experience in driving initiatives in an autonomous environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint