Project Planner - Plymouth - £35-42k
This Project Planner opportunity is working for the UK's leading FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation, which employs over 26,000 skilled workers worldwide.
The Project Planner role offers an exciting opportunity to join this thriving and dynamic Business Unit.
In line with the increasing work load and the ever pertinent aspiration to drive greater rigour and consistency within our project controls domain, we are seeking to increase our planning capability by appointing an experienced Senior Scheduler to support the holistic planning process and the scheduling of increasingly complex projects.
This Project Planner opportunity is working for the UK's leading FTSE 100 engineering support services organisation, which employs over 26,000 skilled workers worldwide. To help you to achieve your goals, we offer career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams.
The Project Planner will be responsible for supporting the planning of complex projects. This includes facilitating the high level planning process through to building the project schedule. The project planner will provide ongoing schedule analysis and maintenance throughout the life cycle of the project.
As such, the individual will demonstrate a willingness to support continuous improvement and expansion of the Scheduling role.
- Demonstrable experience of scheduling complex projects in a formal project management environment.
- Subject matter expertise in the utilisation of scheduling software such as MS Project or P6 (formal certification desirable).
- An in-depth understanding of Project Controls.
- Qualifications at ONC/OND level, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent at minimum.
- APMP or other Project Management Qualification, or, relevant and applicable technical experience in project management / planning (desirable).
- The ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the project lifecycle
- Experience in data inputting, analysis and interrogation to produce meaningful information and reports
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues at all levels.
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply online now.
Please note that due to the nature of projects you'll be working on, you must be a UK citizen and have had continuous employment in the UK for the past 5 years to be considered for this role.