UP TO £60,000, depending on experience and qualifications, depending on experience and qualifications
Our client is the highest quality Care at Home Provider in Scotland. They are an Investor in People GOLD and Healthy Working Lives SILVER award winner. They have been contracted to provide all Care at Home services in South Central Edinburgh by the City of Edinburgh Council for the next 5 years. In addition, they have been contracted to provide services to adults and older people in Annan and Dumfries.
They believe Care is a Career and not just a job. Their staff team is fun, friendly & supportive, and we are now looking to recruit a Care Manager to join their team in Edinburgh!
As their Care Manager, you will be part of company who makes a real difference to people lives. You will be expected to:
- Effectively manage our care services
- Set quality standards and deliver continuous improvement
- Ensure effective quality assurance systems are implemented
- Develop the service and ensure continuity of quality of services
- Line manage Care co-ordinators and Team Leaders
- Manage service budgets
- Promote our services to wider individuals and organisations
- Promote choice for service users
- Ensure safeguarding procedures are robust and implemented
- Contribute to on call rota
To be considered for their Care Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must hold a professional health or social care qualification and a management qualification suitable for registration as a manager with the Scottish Social Services Council.
- Must be able to show experience relevant to the position for which you have applied.
- Knowledge and experience of National Care Standards for Care at Home
- Application of policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally
- Excellent IT, presentation and report writing skills
- Knowledge of care management systems
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to promote good quality care
- Commitment to improving the lives of service users
Care Manager Benefits:
- Contributory pension
- Employee discount scheme
If you feel you have the skills for their Care Manager role, please apply now!
Care Manager, Social Care, Social Worker, Care Assistant, Care Team Leader, Care Worker, Social Worker.