Wordpress Web Developer
3 days left
- Full Time
Wordpress Web Developer
A Web Developer / WordPress Developer is needed to join a fast growing software house with amazing offices in Central Bath and Box. Expect to form part of a highly talented development team building front and back end WordPress sites within a business that is revolutionising the healthcare industry.
Driven by a mission to improve the way that healthcare is delivered by staff and experienced by patients, this leading software house offers a gorgeous and friendly working environment, along with an excellent package of benefits that includes an exceptional work / life balance, private health insurance, pension, endless free coffee, fruit & toast, social events and much more. They are now seeking a Web Developer / WordPress Developer to work across their WordPress, network and marketing teams.
Joining as the Web Developer / WordPress Developer you will work with the in house designer and their WordPress Account Manager to build responsive, mobile first websites for clients and products. Whether you are helping clients with their technical WordPress requests including website development, plugin development testing, plugin updates, CMS etc.; protecting clients' security; resolving multi-site server issues or providing technical WordPress support for their marketing and creative teams, it will be your relevant commercial experience that ensures the development of outstanding websites.
This role will suit a WordPress “ambassador” and specialist who has previous web development experience producing and maintaining commercial sites.
To qualify. You should be a WordPress Developer / WordPress Web Developer / Web Developer / PHP Developer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Commercial experience as a WordPress Developer / Web Developer;
- Experience building WordPress themes from scratch to SEO best practice;
- Experience of creating templates, uploading themes and linkage;
- Experience in the testing and validation of features and plugins;
- The ability to create mobile first responsive design;
- Experience of database management;
- Plugin / feature design and creation;
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as Git;
- That you are a fast learner and adaptable to change;
- That you are a real team player with good self-organisation and communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Developer / WordPress Developer to work for a leading software house that boasts a culture and environment that all employees truly love to be in. Get in touch.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...