Customer Insight Manager
Customer Insight Manager (Charity - Historic Sites)
A Customer Insight Manager is needed to join a thriving charity that champions historic places. Primarily based in London (you will enjoy regular on-site visits to many of their stunning locations) expect to lead the Customer Insight function helping to bring history to life for over 10 million visitors a year.
From world-famous prehistoric sites to grand medieval castles, from Roman forts on the edge of an empire to a Cold War bunker, this leading charity are now looking for a Customer Insight Manager to help develop their brand and improve the visitor experience.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, the Customer Insight Manager will play a critical role taking the lead on Customer Insight across the organisation. Utilising your ability to draw out insight from a wide range of internal market research programmes and external sources, you will make clear recommendations to senior stakeholders across the organisation. It will be your natural curiosity for external trends and developments that brings potential challenges and opportunities to the business.
To qualify. You should be a Customer Insight Manager / Research Manager / Senior Customer Insight Manager / Lead Insight Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A proven track record of managing and leading both qualitative and quantitative research programmes;
- Agency or in-house research experience;
- Experience in managing customer insight programmes that effectively influence brand strategies;
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills;
- A passion for finding solutions to complex problems;
- You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative and can do attitude.
Joining an enthusiastic and passionate team, the Customer Insight Manager will get to work for an organisation that truly makes a difference. Expect great benefits, including a competitive salary, a generous pension scheme, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and other financial and non-financial lifestyle benefits. Get in touch.
IMPORTANT: You will only be considered for this vacancy if you complete the short application form on the Guru Careers website...
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)