Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Respiratory - Central London - £24 - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within an NHS respiratory team in Central London.
The successful Band 6 Physiotherapist will be working within inpatient acute respiratory, mobility assessment and management. Discharge planning will be an important aspect of the role. Experience within rapid assessment and discharge of acutely unwell patients in an inpatient setting would be required.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
- Broaden experience in acute setting by working within the medical team and treating a variety of different patient needs
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist - Band 6 will have experience of:
- Ensuring that patients receive, following appropriate assessment, safe and effective management
- To communicate verbally and in writing with multidisciplinary team staff to facilitate optimum patient care
- Managing clinical risk
- Working independently
- Managing own caseloads
- An acute medical environment
- Able to work as a team player
- Delivering high quality assessments
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following an injury or insult
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
As a Physiotherapist, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]