Robert Half is currently exclusively working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central Manchester, to recruit a Financial Accountant on a contractual basis of 6 months, at a daily rate of £250-300 per day ltd.
The Interim Financial Accountant role will take responsibility for:
- Preparing financial statements and profit and loss accounts
- Managing the full month end process and production of draft sets of management accounts
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments etc.
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Providing external auditors with company reports and financial data
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or QBE
- Strong technical accounting background with a look to turn more commercial would be beneficial
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As an Interim Financial Accountant you will have a high levels of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £250-300 per day, the new Interim Financial Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central Manchester office is walking distance from various forms of transport links. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
If this role fits with your profile or could be of interest, then please get in touch with our Manchester office on 0161 828 6100.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice