Azure Data Engineer
Job Title: Azure Data Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rates: £400 - £500
We're working with a market-leading specialist in software applications based in the city of London who are in need of an Azure Data Engineer to work on a 6 month contract. You'll be joining an existing team, to help build data fabrics that gather, assess, integrate, prepare, manage and assure the quality of data to support analytics and other workloads and patterns.
- 3+ years' experience developing data pipelines using ETL and data preparation tools, and data warehouses / data marts
- Experience of building data pipelines with SQL Server Integration services (SSIS), Azure data factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Event Hubs and Azure IoT Hubs Experience in writing advanced queries and transformations with Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Experience with Dimensional Data modelling for data warehouses, data marts and other analytical stores, plus table structures and logical and physical database design.
- SSRS and familiarity with Power BI environments
- Building and organising advanced DAX calculations and SSAS cubes, plus MDX expressions
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Will Chenery on 0203 808 7312