Freelance NetSuite Administrator
I am currently working with a leading organisation based in Central London who are currently in the market for a freelance NetSuite Administrator.
My client has a proposed go-live date in July and so will be looking to offer an initial 6 month contract with the addition of providing post go-live support.
You will be using your NetSuite expertise to help develop and maintain all internal NetSuite operations, logistics, inventory management, and finance systems.
Additionally, you will be improving the efficiency, stability, and consistency of these core business processes with an eye towards their effect on the member experience.
- Perform day-to-day administration of the NetSuite system.
- Ensure system compliance.
- Develop customised solutions in NetSuite and business systems that meet the process requirements.
- Understand business processes, utilize key initiatives & translate requirements into logical designs.
- Recommend any relevant system enhancements to essentially optimise implementation efforts and user adoption.
- Responsible for complete configuration, implementation and continued system updates.
- Attend sessions on NetSuite configuration and documentation of NetSuite projects.
- Maintain proper system access for all users and roles.
- Look after data imports and data cleansing.
- Manage configuration changes to various aspects of the NetSuite system.
- Correctly document and maintain existing and new workflows
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.