Renal Healthcare Technician
About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Healthcare Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud Renal Technician team at Interserve Healthcare.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK
- A full UK driving licence
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care / equivalent
Interserve Healthcare is recruiting for Renal Healthcare Technicians to provide care and support to patients requiring renal dialysis within their own homes which allows patients suffering with kidney failure the freedom to live an independent life.
Applicants will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a flexible approach to working regular shifts (some of which will include unsociable hours) delivering high quality person-centred care within patient’s homes.
No previous experience of working in this field is required as comprehensive training will be provided.
Responsibilities of this role will include; assisting patients with dialysis treatment including machine set-up, connecting patients to the machine and supporting other care needs as per the individual patients care plan and prescription sheet. Technicians will also be required to carry out and record observations of a patient’s general well-being.
Accurate record keeping is essential as is being responsible for the management of patient stock levels to ensure that the right amount of equipment is always available for their care.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the Community Programmes Team on or apply online.