FCTM Europe Intelligence Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a FCTM Europe Intelligence Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The FCTM (Financial Crime Threat Mitigation) Europe Intelligence Manager will focus on the financial crime threats the organisation faces now and in the future, pioneering the techniques and technology that protect the business, customers, and the many communities in which the organisation operates from the harms associated with financial crime. This role sits within the Europe region’s Intelligence, Analytics & Systems Delivery (IASD) team, part of the FCTM function where the team operates a unified global capability to identify, analyse and investigate financial crime risk to support informed financial crime risk management and effective information sharing with internal and external stakeholders, grounded in advanced analytics and technology. Moreover, they will be part of the Europe Intelligence team, undertaking qualitative as well as quantitative analysis associated with the organisation’s exposure to financial crime threats.
The FCTM Europe Intelligence Manager will deliver timely and accurate all source analytical output to a diverse set of internal and external audiences and to a high production tempo; quick to publish, comfortable with a variety of product types, and relevant to the audience – including helping the business to grow. They will combine developing specific financial crime subject matter expertise with data driven analytical approaches, carry out qualitative and quantitative analysis and research on threat themes and trends to assess how they may affect the organisation from a financial crime risk perspective. They will be curious, proactive and innovative in their approach to research and analysis, using open-source intelligence in tandem with the exploitation of the organisation’s proprietary data and analytical tools to produce analysis and assessments with high business impact. Furthermore, they will have the ability to write succinctly and coherently for senior audiences and to brief findings verbally, and have a degree of comfort with data analysis.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Degree holder (or equivalent) with outstanding analytical (qualitative and quantitative) and problem-solving skills, preferably with experience applying these in the field of intelligence analytics and/or financial crime.
- Excellent written communication skills, able to draft high quality reports for senior readers with meticulous attention to detail, and strong verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to acquire new skills in data analysis and analytics.
- Comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Ability to self-generate new ideas for analytical projects that will enable the mitigation of risk
Closing dates for applications 8th March 2019
Apply for FCTM Europe Intelligence Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly