Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst will be part of the Cybersecurity Intelligence and Threat Analysis Team is charged with maintaining a clear and constant view of the cyber threat landscape across industry verticals and government to ensure key stakeholders across the Group are informed of any shifts in the landscape.
The Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst is accountable for Monitoring the global cyber threat landscape through; open source channels, vendor feeds, participation in industry/government information sharing organisations/platforms and cultivated personal relationships. They will support the development and implementation of mitigation strategies to prevent the potential materialisation of the threat; identify processes that can be automated and orchestrated to ensure maximum efficiency of collection and dissemination of consolidated threat intelligence feeds to internal stakeholders and external partners and support the maintenance of a global capability for collection that takes into account market and business requirements and fully leverages the firm’s global footprint around location, culture, language and proximity to high value partners.
The Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst is also responsible for participation in and support of external offensive engagements with industry partners, law enforcement and the wider security community, that projects firm’s expertise in protecting the bank and its customers against systemic threats; developing processes and engaging in active cyber defence to move firm beyond a reactive posture to a proactive posture against cyber threats and supporting a “self-critical” culture whereby identification of weaknesses in the bank’s control plane (people, process and technology) are brought to light in an effective manner and addressed.
The Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst will play a key role in supporting the provision of advice to firm’s leadership on the latest trends in cyber intelligence and best practices through close collaboration and engagement with industry, academia and government.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Highly developed research and analytical skillset, so you can work with large volumes of data and pinpoint statistically significant patterns related to cyber threats.
- Excellent investigative skills, insatiable curiosity and an innate drive to win.
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP, ISO2700x series, PCI DSS, GLBA, EU data security and privacy acts, FFIEC guidelines, CIS and NIST standards.
- Substantial years of experience in a cyber intelligence role or similar.
- Extensive experience within an enterprise scale organisation, preferably in the finance or similarly regulated sector.
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including; CEH, EnCE, CRISC, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GIAC, GCFA, GNFA and/or CISSP.
- Formal education and advanced degree in Information Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science or similar and/or commensurate demonstrated work experience in the same.
Closing dates for applications 5th March 2019
Apply for Cyber Intelligence Principal Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly