Compliance Data Quality Officer
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Compliance Data Quality Officer based in London.
Hours 40 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Compliance Data Quality Officer will support the RBWM (Retail Banking Wealth Management) Regulatory Lead within Data & Analytics to drive adherence to the Global Data Management Policies across RBWM and support the effective management of RBWM data and ensuring it is governed efficiently in line with the policies set by the RBWM Chief Data Officer. This includes applying Regulatory and Compliance standards to data, adoption of the accountability model, and ensuring that data quality is measured, reported and issues remediated in line with RBWM and Group mandated policies.
Key accountabilities of the Compliance Data Quality Officer include governing and implementing data policy requirements, review and map data content across sites and provide progress reports on data related projects within RBWM; Ensuring adherence with data privacy policies, procedures and their controls; Supporting RBWM’s integration into firm’s Business Information Model and drive delivery of business artefacts to support this; Support the implementation of CDO mandated policies and programmes across RBWM; Understanding and documenting data use; data fields and formats from master sources and how this can impact future RBWM strategies; Working closely with Group Business Regulatory and Compliance group to help shape up strategies and potential data collection points; Acting as a technical contact for Group data related tasks; support queries on CDE requirements, leading solution based discussions to mitigate risks and resolve issues; Working with existing leadership both within Data & Analytics, engaging with key stakeholders, to support strategic data projects; Providing SME expertise and support for the localisation of Global policies and work with the local Data & Analytics SMEs to ensure policies are adopted and deployed locally; Driving consistency, control and best practice across all markets within Data & Analytics
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Experience of data compliance/governance roles in a large organisation
- Specialist subject area such as Front Office data concepts from which to show SME skillset
- Proven track record of implementing data governance practices into an organization business unit
- Business Process Modelling
- Operating Model development
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
Closing dates for applications 28th February 2019